FINDING INSTRUMENT AND CREATING A NEW WATCH LIST
- Let's begin by creating a new
- Click on the drowpdown menu and select + New List
- Click on
ADD INSTRUMENT and type in the search field the instrument you are looking for. For example
- To add more instruments click again on
ADD INSTRUMENT and type in the search field. In our example
Drag and drop the instrument if you wish to change the ranking.
- You can rename the watch list by simply clicking on
RENAME, in our example Day Trading. Press Ok.
- You can choose the layout of the list by clicking on
Layout. There are
3 options to choose from, in our example, we choose
- You can save these setting by clicking on
- Modifications made on the workspace during the trading sessions are carried over to your tablet or mobile phone application.